When Filmora9 crashes, and you don’t know how to get the backup file, this is the tutorial you need to watch!
MY SCREEN RECORDER – ACTIVEPRESENTER (Use Code: APS15 to get 15% Off when you buy ActivePresenter).
• Download ActivePresenter 8 for free at
• Read my review of ActivePresenter 8 on my website:
• Purchase ActivePresenter Standard Edition $199 at:
• Purchase ActivePresenter Pro Edition $399:
MY VIDEO EDITING SOFTWARE – FILMORA9
• Download Filmora9 at this link:
• Get 20% Off Filmora9 Video Editor for Windows:
• Get 20% Off Filmora9 Video Editor for Mac:
MY FILMORA9 MASTER CLASS ($25 onetime payment):
MY GEAR LIST
• My Laptop for editing video – DELL XPS 13 Ultrabook:
• My main Camera: Canon 800D/ EOS T7i:
• My Lens: Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM Zoom Lens:
• My Action Camera: GoPro Hero 7 Black:
• Mic I use: Rode Wireless Go and Rode SmartLav+ (bundle):
MY SOCIAL MEDIA
• Send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• SMS, Call me: (Vietnam) +84962835036
MY WEBSITE LIST:
****Affiliate link disclosure: This video contains affiliate links. I will earn a small commission when you purchase the product from the vendor’s site. This commission does not affect the price you pay in any circumstances. Please support us!